2009年4月17日 星期五

A new plan of reading

Usually, my taste of reading is easy to figure out - adventure, magic, romantic, realistic...etc.
It seems that I don't read functional book ,such as receipe and financial guide, or "tough" book, such as philosophy.
Therefore,I want to expand my taste and investigate new challange. So my plan is as below:

First,go to bookstore and pick a book I rarely like to buy.

Second, read it and try to find out some interesting points. For example, try to define the target market of this book, try to simulate the characteristics of the writer...etc..

Finally, go home and write a memo of this book. Try to write everything I remeber. If time is available, try to search some data and make a note.

This plan sounds interesting. Hope I can acchieve my goal-expand the view of life. :-)

沒有留言:

張貼留言